More than 100,000 HR professionals across the globe hold certification from the HR Certification Institute (HRCI), the premier HR credentialing organization dedicated to setting the standard for HR mastery and excellence around the globe. These dedicated professionals understand how important engagement is in creating a positive, innovative, and successful workforce. A big factor in the value of working with HRCI certified professionals is knowing that they are committed to their field and make continuing professional development a high priority.
We want to make it easier for any HR professional holding an HRCI PHR, SPHR, GPHR, or California credential to earn recertification credits while they learn at the Achievers Customer Experience (ACE) 2015! Every HRCI certified professional who attends the conference in San Francisco can earn up to 10.75 credits toward their required recertification total.
In addition, we are offering the opportunity for those who need HR General, global, or business credits to earn those too! Here’s how it will work:
- ACE 2015 – total show credits = 10.75
- HR General credits (apply to all certifications):
- Emotional Intelligence: The Science of Influencing Others
- Building the Simply Irresistible Organization: Why Recognition Matters
- Inside the Employee Mindset: What They Want From the Employment Experience, Rewards, and Communication
- Client Roundtable: 50 Shades of Engagement
- #RecognitionNeverSleeps: A Panel Discussion with COX Automotive
- A Morning with Dan Harris
- Offline in an Online World: The Secret to Engaging Offline Employees
- What The World’s Best Managers Do Differently
- Business credits (apply to SPHR and HRMP):
- It’s All About the Launch!
- How to Build the Vision and Business Case For Employee Recognition
- Global – Business (apply to GPHR, SPHR and HRMP):
- And the Global HR Oscar Goes to… iProps & Highfive!
- Incentivizing Innovation with KPMG: The Big Idea Exchange
We look forward to seeing many HRCI certified professionals learning (& earning!), sharing knowledge, and networking at ACE 2015 in November.
Not registered for ACE 2015 yet? Register here. Early bird registration available through August 31!