The Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces™ Awards recognize top employers annually that display leadership and innovation in engaging their workforce. Apply today to be recognized as the top employer you know you are.
Engagement is crucial to your employees’ success. So much so that top employers focus on engagement because it positively impacts business success. According to Gallup, disengagement costs the U.S. economy up to $550 billion annually in lost productivity1. Your company can’t afford to ignore the impact of engagement, especially because happy employees demonstrate 31 percent higher productivity, 37 percent higher sales, and three times higher creativity2.
Accelerate your ability to recruit, retain, and inspire brilliant employees by being named one of the Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces.
Apply today* for the opportunity to:
- Elevate your employer brand
- Increase engagement and retention by earning recognition as a top employer
- Celebrate your employees across North America
- Positively impact client and vendor relations
Applications are now open—and it’s free to apply! We look forward to receiving your submission.
*Please note you must have a minimum of 200 employees to apply.
- State of the American Workplace: Employee Engagement Insights for U.S. Business Leaders. Gallup. 2012. Web. 20 Jun 2013
- Achor, Shawn. “Positive Intelligence: Three ways individuals can cultivate their own sense of well-being and set themselves up to succeed.” Harvard Business Review Jan-Feb 2012: 102. Print. 8 Apr 2013