We’re excited to share our good news!
Achievers was named one of the best places to work by three separate publications so far this year. We work hard to help our customers increase engagement and create a positive and productive work environment. These awards prove our efforts are paying off here at home, which makes the success exceptionally sweet.
Our founder Razor Suleman said it best: “Our software and services are designed to inspire employee success, so we are exceptionally proud of this kind of recognition as a result of our own internal employee engagement. We don’t just believe business success starts with employee success—we live it every day.”
Here are the workplace awards Achievers was recognized for in April:
- 2013 Best Small and Medium Employers in Canada (PROFIT Magazine)
- 2013 Best Workplaces in Canada (Great Places to Work, Inc.)
- Ranked number 21 Best Workplaces overall
- Named one of the Best Workplaces for women
- Named one of the Best Workplaces in camaraderie
- 2013 Best Places to Work in the Bay Area (San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal)
If your office has been struggling to improve employee engagement, check out some best practices in our Resource Center.